[thelist] Iframe to CSS problem

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:35:18 CDT 2005

Hi,

imho the layout is relatively easy to produce. Didn't try, but a top
layer as a header, a layer with float left as the image, a layer with
fixed height and scroll auto, and some "clear:both"s will do it.

I think you need some starting point:

http://glish.com/css/
http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/
http://www.tijs.org/css/