[thelist] still images to a movie in flash

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:35:26 CDT 2005

On 5/9/05, Dan McCullough <dan.mccullough at gmail.com> wrote:

> This will be shown in an auditorium so does anyone have gotchas or
> comments about using Flash for presenting in a large room, knowing
> that most of the display will be about the projection equiptment, but
> is there a good resolution to create the movie in, or canvas size?
> Any other thoughts or comments?

Know the resolution that the projector can handle and create the
project for that size. The last thing you want is to create the
project for a smaller size then what the project can handle and have
all your lovely images have to be scaled up. General rule of thumb,
always work to the final output size of the project. This will
probably mean 1024x768 at 72ppi.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd