[thelist] dynamic tables

Dena Marchant teke at pullman.com
Mon May 9 18:00:59 CDT 2005

Hey,  I'm generating dynamic web tables from some database tables.
In the database I have these variables to build the table below:
sw14_seq, sw14_distance and sw14_value, the db table has 5 rows.
It doesn't seem quite right to have part of the information I need dynamic,
but still have to hard
code in the table header ("Distance to the Nearest Sensitive Environment")
and the column headers.
but I'm not sure the right way to do it in my table design.  There would
only be one instance of column
header and I've got multiple instances of distance (in this case).

Can someone suggest the right way to do this?

thanks

      Distance to the Nearest Sensitive Environment
      Distance (feet) Value
      = 1,000 12