[thelist] Survey package needed

Sam Carter sam at iness.com
Wed May 11 12:25:48 CDT 2005

Thanks for the responses. I should have mentioned that I am looking for
something that'll run on a Windows 2003 server. SQL 2000 preferred as
the DB.

SurveyMonkey's website lists a lot of comptetitors. Usually a good thing
when they'll tell you who the competitors are. We want to host the
package ourselves however, so Surveymonkey.com is out.

Sam