[thelist] disappearing div on text resize (IE)

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:11:49 CDT 2005

I'm having trouble on a site I am working on where the middle div (#pagecontent)
drops down below the container div upon text resize in IE. If anyone
needs to see the page to determine what's going on email me
(webguync at gmail.com) and I will send you the url/password info.

the divs in question are:

body {
	color: #333;
	margin: 0;/* zeroes the margins on the body */
	padding: 0;/* zeroes the padding on the body*/
	/*Opera carries a default padding and requires this zeroing */
    border: 0; /* zeroes off any existing border */
	min-height: 100%;

	height: 100%;
	font: 100.01%/1em Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	background:#fff;
}
#pagecontent with the CSS

#pagecontent {