[thelist] Hebrew CMS

Daniel Szabolcs dan at graphikaps.com
Wed May 18 11:21:56 CDT 2005

Hi Hershel,

Does the client need the CMS to be presented (in the backend) in Hebrew?

It shoudn't be too difficult to alter an exsiting open-source CMS system
to display Hebrew characters, but finding whose text/instructions/etc
are written in Hebrew (without translating it from English) is going to
be difficult.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is to alter a good english one to get your
desired results.

--Dan