[thelist] dissapearing fieldset

Daniel Szabolcs dan at mypizzapromo.com
Wed May 25 11:35:24 CDT 2005

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a similar problem to the one
I'm having now.

I have a page that contains a CSS faux-iframe (little more than a few
divs with a bit of overflow juggling).  Within it, I've placed a
fieldset element that will act as a kind of navigation.  Problem is, in
IE the fieldset fails to display within the frame.  Why?  I've been
tearing my hair out with it for over an hour.

Here is the page in question: http://www.thepavilion.ca/new/team.php
Check it out in Mozilla to get the right version, then open it up in IE.

Any help anyone could provide which would solve the problem would be
awesome.  I'll even throw in a cookie.

Thanks,

--Dan