[thelist] Textarea counter problems?????

John Walker john_walker2002 at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 10:08:47 CDT 2005

To All -

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated....

Problem:
Simple html page containing a textarea and character counter...works fine

Copy this same code into a jsp page using struts and suddenly the character
counter slips when the count hits 512.  At 512 the counter does not
increment and using an alert to view what is 'thought' to be in the textarea
shows that the last letter has been truncated.

Very Strange I know and I can't find a thing to explain it.

ANY IDEAS????!!!! Anyone