[thelist] Multiple htmlareas on the same page

Razvan Pop razvan at cpea.ro
Fri May 27 11:41:16 CDT 2005

Hi and thanks  for the quick replies.

Different names and ids for all of them.
For instance:

Textareas:

<textarea cols="47" rows="6" class="" id="extinderi_privat" name="extinderi_privat"></textarea>
<textarea cols="47" rows="6" class="" id="compartimentare_privat" name="compartimentare_privat"></textarea>

Javascript snippet:

  HTMLArea.replace('extinderi_privat');
  HTMLArea.replace('compartimentare_privat');

In POST only *compartimentare_privat* has a value, being the last one.

TIA