[thelist] PHP/SWF Charts

Juha Suni juha.suni at ilmiantajat.fi
Wed Jun 1 09:48:28 CDT 2005

Steve Bissonnette wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Anyone used this product ?
> http://www.maani.us/charts/index.php
>
> It looks great and has a fairly cheap license per domain.
> Any reviews to pass on ? Or tips ? Caveats ?

I've done some testing with it, worked rather well with PHP and was pretty
easy to set up. Later on, however, I decided to go for SwiffChart Generator
(http://www.globfx.com/products/swfchartgen/) which is more expensive but
also packs a lot more features and supports different output formats (such
as pdf) out of the box, so to speak.

All in all I have nothing bad to report about PHP/SWF charts. It takes some
time to get the data feed correct and the visual layout nice, but it works
fine.

--
Terveisin, Best Regards
Juha Suni