[thelist] Site Review - http://wizardev.ca/

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Jun 1 18:43:10 CDT 2005

Message from Michele Foster - WizarDev (6/1/2005 02:37 PM)

>Hi all ..
>
>So, here it is ... http://wizardev.ca/

Hey Michele,

I was just browsing through really, haven't formulated any major thoughts
yet, but this one bit jumped out at me:

"Developed a simplistic and easy-to-use time management database in MS
Access for a consultant to keep track of time spent on various jobs for
invoicing purposes."
http://wizardev.ca/projects/other.asp#misc

The word "simplistic" doesn't really have positive connotations. I know
what you're trying to say. That it's easy to use. But a quick check of the
definition of the word reveals:

"The tendency to oversimplify an issue or a problem by ignoring
complexities or complications" OR "unrealistically simple".

Doesn't sound too good to me.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/