[thelist] Site Review - http://wizardev.ca/

ben morrison morrison.ben at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:21:05 CDT 2005

> What's that saying about the shoemaker's children going barefoot?

isn't that always the way.

> Anyway .. I would appreciate any comments or feedback that you may have.  Be
> it on the design, organization, writing style, content,
> accessibility/usability, whatever.

Nice site, like the imagery and colours, great print stylesheet, cant
really see any problems so ill nitpick as well.

<code>
<h1>Project Descriptions</h1>

	<h3>Other Projects</h3>
</code>

You have a h3 underneath a h1, Ive been doing this for years as well,
but a h3 should follow a h2.

<code>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/includes/wizardev.css" />
</code>

Im unsure of this myself - does the stylesheet need media=screen?

<code>
</code>

Could you use Site&nbsp;Map so the button doesnt get split in half
when you enlarge fonts in firefox.

ben