[thelist] Re: [CSS-Javascript] can "son of suckerfish" be implemented with timeouts?

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 03:33:40 CDT 2005

Sorry, it has been a long time and I forgot to mention (though I have
given the url of it in another thread in theList) that I've almost
finished a css-based menu with timeout (the script need some tweaks,
imho).

it takes an ul and transforms it into a menu with timeouts, tabbing
acts just like mousing over the menu (it opens the sub menu with
400msec timeout),
clicking on a menu item, opens the sub menu, immediately.

I have used windows default menu transition values for the timeout
period (400msec), but it's configurable.

Sending the url for the sake of the completeness of this thread:

http://www.sarmal.com/lib/web/sarmal/script/sardalya/DropDownMenu_Test.html

I'm open to any ideas/criticisims/comments.

Cheers,
Volkan.