[thelist] Site Review - http://wizardev.ca/

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Fri Jun 3 10:39:18 CDT 2005

Message from Michele Foster - WizarDev (6/3/2005 11:04 AM)

> > Also a small caption on the screenshots might not hurt. Without that
> > they're pretty meaningless.
>
>Could you clarify what you mean please.  What sort of caption would you
>expect to see there?  Maybe I just need to rename the title, to "Recent
>Projects" or something like that?

I'm seeing three tiny screenshots, that I can't make out any details in.
Perhaps each one should be captioned with the name of the project so users
will have a reason to click?

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/