[thelist] Re: javascript debug (easy)

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:26:30 CDT 2005

On 6/6/05, Tyme <newsgroups at no-pun.com> wrote:
> But, at this point, because I am on to something else, I would just settle
> for a conclusion about the last line:  "return agree" or "return false"?

Sorry for getting all confused. Phil is correct. It was not an error
to return false for both conditions. This is what is desired because
the return value is being applied to the onclick handler.

So, to answer your question, the final line should be 'return false;'
not 'return agree;'

To be clear, here is my original solution again:

function openOrderForm()
{

   var agree=confirm(...);

   if (agree)