[thelist] Where's the space coming from ?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Jun 7 06:54:54 CDT 2005

Michelle,

I believe Terry is correct.  I came to the same conclusion as well.  Set the
line-height attribute to something fixed, or at least relative to the
navigation font-size rather than the body's font size (e.g., add
line-height: 100%; to the #mainnav li element), and the space should go
away.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/