[thelist] Reminder/Task Software

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 15 06:51:48 CDT 2005

I recently switched from Outlook 2000 to Thunderbird for my mail client.
Overall, I am happy with Thunderbird. The one feature I am not happy
with is the reminders in the calendar--I need to open the calendar each
day and leave it open or the reminders don't fire. I furthermore don't
like the interface of the reminders and the snooze feature doesn't work
for me correctly.

Can anyone suggest a different piece of software to handle reminders and
task lists etc? I run Windows 2000.

Thanks,
Hershel

<tip author="Hershel Robinson" type="Javascript">
For a very interesting review of Javascript as a language, including a
fairly in-depth discussion of OO inheritance, see the JavaScript section of:

http://www.crockford.com/

</tip>