[thelist] simple problem with textarea

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Wed Jun 15 08:14:00 CDT 2005

> When I tab through a form the cursor lands in the middle of the texarea
> on the second line. It does the same for the next textarea box.
> All the other input fields start flush on the left corner.

There's probably some whitespace between the <textarea> and </textarea>
tags. They should be placed one right after the other unless you
actually want this whitespace to appear, since any text that appears
between these tags will appear in the textarea itself.

--
sarah sweeney
web developer & programmer