[thelist] CSS-Only Forms That Don't Suck

dwain at alforddesigngroup.com dwain at alforddesigngroup.com
Wed Jun 15 21:04:06 CDT 2005

Jeff Howden wrote:
> For those so inclined, feel free to comment on accessibility and/or
> usability issues you see.  That is not my main focus at the moment (it will
> be addressed once the CSS kinks are entirely worked out), but I do welcome
> the feedback.

the only thing that jumps out at me is there is no middle name.  some
people will use a first letter, middle name, last name on a credit card
debit card, etc.  as well, some people use a first name, middle initial,
last name.  and some people use first initial, middle initial, last
name.  this is the only usability issue i see.

hth,
dwain

--
Dwain Alford
dwain at alforddesigngroup.com
http://www.alforddesigngroup.com

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."
Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"