[thelist] Re: 'classes' in javascript

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:27:37 CDT 2005

Volkan, liorean, and Keith:

I just wanted to say thanks for your responses; they're great. I
haven't had a chance to get back to this particular project yet
(juggling a few things ATM), so I wanted to make sure you guys didn't
think I wasn't appreciative. I had seen the information on ppk's site
regarding 'this' and event handlers, but for whatever reason I didn't
think that was the issue (indeed, I added that bit of info in my
original post almost as an afterthought). It all makes a bit more
sense now, so thanks.

I'll post again once I get to fool around with it a bit, to confirm
that it fixed the problem.

Thanks again!

--
Matt Warden