[thelist] CSS-Only Forms That Don't Suck

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Thu Jun 16 20:06:19 CDT 2005

Message from Jeff Howden (6/15/2005 09:05 PM)

>For those so inclined, feel free to comment on accessibility and/or
>usability issues you see.  That is not my main focus at the moment (it will
>be addressed once the CSS kinks are entirely worked out), but I do welcome
>the feedback.

I also think the submit button is misplaced. It's under the "tooltips"
boxes. So I've gone through the entire form and gotten used to seeing the
controls on the left and instructions on the right, then at the bottom the
submit control is on the right.

Other than that I quite like the layout, it's very easy to follow and
looks/works fine in Opera 7.5

One other query is regarding the Email/Re-enter Email option. Does this
really reduce the likelihood of mistyped addresses? I mean whenever I
encounter this I normally just copy the first one I typed and paste it into
the second box.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/