[thelist] CSS-Only Forms That Don't Suck

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Jun 20 16:05:30 CDT 2005

<snip>
One more note.  On the File Upload field, in reference to the "Delete"
checkbox below the field, I'd suggesting adding "current image" or "current
file" after the word "Delete", and make the new text a link to the existing
file.
</snip>

And to further this idea, I've actually gone as far as showing what the
"current" file is and a link to it so the user may make a better choice
whether or not to use the new version or the existing one.

Rob