[thelist] Re: photo gallery

Carol Whitney cwhitney at islandnet.com
Tue Jun 21 06:17:58 CDT 2005

At 21:37 05-06-20 -0700, Charles Stuart wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm creating a photo gallery with those handy-dandy next/previous
>links that each take up half of the photograph.

<snip>

I ran into a long-standing Eudora bug, replying to your post; hope I
can get the additional info in here.

>Does anyone have a link to a website that uses the same sort of
>system to browse a photo gallery? Or a tutorial? I haven't been able
>to locate anything via google.

I don't know if the Listamatic stuff would help you; it might!

http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listutorial/

I took most of my list-stuff from there, just copying code, sometimes
making a few minor alterations.

Here's a link that sets you in the middle of a series of photo-pages.

http://www.coherentdog.org/rgal01phot04.htm

All my galleries (about four) use this same coding (see my
just-previous post).

Tue, 21 Jun 2005  04:17:40
Carol Whitney
http://www.coherentdog.org/
*** I receive plain text only. To attach a file, notify me first. ***