[thelist] opposite of checked="checked"

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Jun 21 15:03:57 CDT 2005

	Wow, that does suck.  He actually developed (or at least greatly
altered) the web browser part?  What's the user agent string?  That may
help.

	As long as it supports the basic forms object model that
browsers have used since Netscape 3 (maybe earlier), you can just
iterate through document.formName.radioButtonName[i] and set each one's
checked property to false.  This assumes that all buttons/checkboxes in
a set have the same name, which you seem to have indicated in your reply
to Volkan.

	VBScript is no problem; we can help.  Besides, if you just need
it for one function, I'm sure you'll survive.

Keep us posted...

Peter