[thelist] Explaining Payment Processing

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:39:34 CDT 2005

You might want to also look into PayPals new Website Payments Pro
which is their gateway process.  You no longer need to have customer
signin at Paypal or even go to the PayPal site they can process the cc
right on your site.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_wp-pro-overview-outside

Its a $20/mo gateway fee and then their normal transaction fee.