[thelist] Explaining Payment Processing

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sat Jun 25 09:14:59 CDT 2005

Great ideas all around.  A big "Thank you" to all who made suggestions.  The
original inspiration for this was when one of my clients insisted that
having a PayPal  checkout was as good as using a normal Payment Processing
system.  I've got about 5 pages written so far.  In about a week I should
have it ready for some peer review.

Keep those ideas coming.  I like the angle of the ideas that really try to
address what's important for the business owners.

Thanks again,

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/