[thelist] Matching DIV heights

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Mon Jun 27 08:27:06 CDT 2005

Greetings, all.

I was wondering if someone has a trick to make three column DIVs equal
in their height. I found a CSS and JS solution, but haven't been able to
get it to work. I'll be tweaking that code a little, but I was hoping
for alternatives, if there are any.

Here's what I have (roughly):

There is no one DIV that will always be higher than another, so whatever
code implemented will have to calculate the greater one and use that for
all layers.

Here's the solution I found:
http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/Web-Design-Standards/Matching-div-heights-with-CSS-and-JavaScript/

Thanks, all.