[thelist] HTM emails

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 09:10:02 CDT 2005

Hi

I think I've asked this before on Evolt but I didn't phrase it very well so
the answers didn't quite answer the question.

I have someone who wants to send emails from his company, formatted in html
to appear like printed stationery, i.e. With a letterhead and signature
template that picks up the individuals signature. The customer refers to it
as stationery rather than html email with signature.

I am familiar with building html emails populated from a database but I
don't know the logistics of sending html emails from a networked office
environment using outlook. I don't really know where to start so if anyone
can point me to a resource I would be very grateful.

HTML emails seem to be becoming the norm and while I can see why they
appeal, I don't think its a forward step. But that ground's been well
covered before and I'm just after info.

--
Chris Price

Choctaw