[thelist] Good "tests" for prospective employees?

Samantha McGuin Samantha.McGuin at stamats.com
Thu Jun 30 12:36:18 CDT 2005

Do you have any conceptual issue examples?

My issue is that this will be a one-man (or woman) production team.
They will have to lead themselves, and I have nobody that actually does
this work and can train them. I need a self-starter, go-getter, someone
who has worked in team environments before - I just can't recreate that
team environment here, at least in this year.

Thanks for any tips you could give...