[thelist] Recommend quality domain sellers

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Jul 1 14:23:10 CDT 2005

   DirectNIC (www.directnic.com) has always provided excellent service at a decent price.  No complaints whatsoever.  I've used them for several years and now have about 10 domains with them.  I'm not sure about uk registration, but I'm sure you can find that out by looking around.

   For customizable DNS, I recommend ZoneEdit.com; they've been great for several years now as well.

Cheers,

Peter