[thelist] Remote Desktop Client on XP Home?

David Bailey dab.hand at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jul 5 19:14:44 CDT 2005

On 6/7/05 10:52 AM, "David Siedband" <technique at oceanicsky.com> wrote:

  On the mac,
> you may also want to have a look at VNCthing.  I've been using that
> client for a while and have been pleased with it.

How do you get hold of VNCThing? It works for Mac OS9 (which one of my
machines still runs on). Google and other sites link to MacUpdate, but it
seems to have been deleted as obsolete, or I am not looking in the right
place. I also tried downloading it from
http://powerofvoice.nl/macpaul/download/VNCThing2.2/

But when clicking on the download it always ends up with a page of
gobbledygook. I can't find a means of contact on that site.

Any suggestions?

David