[thelist] RE: browser displays code, not site

Steven Streight vaspersthegrate at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 12:43:37 CDT 2005

This is too weird for me to figure out.

What would cause a blog, right after you published a
new post, to suddenly display only a screenfull of
template code, CSS, at a seemingly arbitrary point in
the template (not the top)?

The blog is not being rendered by Firefox. I'll go
check IE and maybe Netscape.

But is this a blog publishing error by me, or a server
error, or a browser glitch, or....?

Look at Blog Core Values, which should display a new
post "How to be controversial without really trying".

http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com

Thanks very much.

Steven Streight

"The blog revolution