[thelist] Photoshop > Colour washout on 'save for web'

Roberto Gorjão roberto at castelosnoar.com
Sun Jul 10 18:47:22 CDT 2005

Hi Paul,

My bets are in two different possibilities… Either you are:

    * Using proof colours in the view menu: in that case, while you’re
      editing, it will alter the image accordingly to what you’ve set up
      in proof setup, in the same menu… but, the final output can be
      quite different…
    * Or, in your save for web dialog you have set an option in that
      little menu with an arrow pointing to the right, just on the left
      of the save button… I always use Uncompensated Color to see
      exactly what I will get in a browser.

And don’t forget to set your Color settings to “Web graphics defaults”…

Hope that helps,

Roberto Gorjão