[thelist] Power, Pipe and Ping (col-lo).

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Jul 11 09:48:05 CDT 2005

Dan,

Are you referring to physical boxes or only the data contained therein?  If
the latter, then I have a solid recommendation--www.webrax.com.  They
provide 3P's for a great rate.  Let me put in a word for you to get a better
deal, too.  So, let me know.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/