[thelist] dynamic font size

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:59:38 CDT 2005

Felix,

Thank you for your argument and the url addresses that support it.
Actually I was looking a place to see all those dpi pixel cm values together.
Your pages happen to be a good resource.

Hope, it was a good discussion for both me and other followers of this
thread. As I said a priori, I am not a pixel-fan. So I wil not defend
on the pixel-side (i.e. the dark side).

Anyone who designs for web should know that it is not print medium and
one size does not fit all.

I just can't stop pointing a single URL for the counter-argument to
the interested:

http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/box_lesson/font/

Cheers,
Volkan.