[thelist] Re: Dreamweaver site (template?)

David Demko support at inetcomputerproducts.com
Wed Jul 13 23:52:29 CDT 2005

Hello Roger,

I responded earlier and I would be more than happy to take a look at it to
see what the issue is.  Just email me off list @ david at ddemko.com, if you
like. If you want you can simply zip a few pages that use the template along
with the template and send them to me to look at.

Can't hurt, and I would like to see if I can assist.

Thanks,
David Demko
972-886-1004
972-692-5784 Fax