[thelist] ASPMail/SMTP frustration

raanders at mailporter.net raanders at mailporter.net
Thu Jul 14 16:53:53 CDT 2005

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) wrote:
> Hi Anne,
>
>    The "ca.gov" in your address kinda gave it away anyway :)
>
>    Without seeing the line that is throwing the error, it sounds like you don't have ASPMail properly registered on the server.  Of course if CreateObject is failing on some *other* object, then *that* one is probably not installed correctly...

I'll add this though I don't do asp -- perl only.

Look at line 441 and then refer to the thread at:

	http://forums.aspfree.com/t23315/s.html

around 1/3 of the way down, and

	http://www.prtracker.com/support/pr471.html

My best guess is something ain't registered.  Line 441 should give you a
hint at what to look at.

> Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'
> Server.CreateObject Failed
> /epo/formmail/EPOFeedback.asp, line 441

Rod
--