[thelist] 1and1 hosting

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 08:58:07 CDT 2005

We have our own email server for corporate, I know sometimes that can
be a sticking point with smaller hosting companies.  I am a Unix admin
and have another on staff so with our other host we just made the
edits to the files ourselves and never had any problems.  So thanks
for the heads up.

--
Firefox!</A>