[thelist] help with fluid css layout

Donna Jones donnajjones at gwi.net
Fri Jul 22 00:48:56 CDT 2005

Sarah, the unexplained margins are the default margins from the browser
for the paragraphs.  If you add,
p {margin: 0; padding: 0; } into your css, you'll see the margins go away.

I just started learning css-positioning in January and still feel like a
newbie, too.  you made me remember a "template" i did not too long ago,
all the colors brought it back, i think.  its here if you want to look,
http://www.westendwebs.net/css_class/template.htm  not the layout you
want but our minds were thinking the same way - getting rid of the
margins and such.

hth
Donna