[thelist] wireless router and a vpn?

Justin Zachan Mgmt justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Fri Jul 22 01:03:23 CDT 2005

Hey there. Doing lots of research and I am confused.

I would like to be able to connect to the office server from home using a
VPN.

I want to setup a wireless network at home and the office, since we have a
couple of laptops now (1 mac and 1 pc). Currently just a non-wireless
network at the office.

So trying to figure out what is required for a VPN is the hard part.I can
figure out the wireless network part OK.

If anyone can recommend where to start (or even a solution) for a VPN (using
wireless) that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Justin