[thelist] Setting permissions so localhost can be used by Firefox

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Fri Jul 22 15:46:56 CDT 2005

> Selected is Anonymous access (at the very top) and the last option
> Integrated Windows Authentication

Hi, Mishka :)

Have you tried selecting Basic Authentication? (Sorry, I'm jumping in
midstream so I'm not sure if you're working on something secure, or if
you're hoping for no authentication challenge at all, in which case, I'm
stumped too, 'cause I use it all the time.) If you *are* working on a
secured area, Firefix won't understand Windows Authentication; it needs
Basic.

joel