[thelist] Put emails into database (ASP)

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sun Jul 24 11:21:11 CDT 2005

Hi Kevin,

So it seems you have a copy of the emails already.  What format is this
archive in at this point?  If they are in Outlook, you should be able to
export the emails to an Excel spreadsheet or Access database, saving you a
lot of work.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/