[thelist] Online team vacancies at Video Games company

David Felton davidfelton at codemasters.com
Wed Jul 27 07:33:15 CDT 2005

Online team vacancies at Video Games company

Hi all

We have few vacancies here at video game developers and publishers
Codemasters. These are as follows:

- Web Programmers x2 - 23k-29k
- 6 month contract Junior Web Designers x 2 - 15k-20k pro rata
- Full time Junior Web Designer - 15-17k
- Senior Web Designer - 25k-30k

It would be based at our HQ just outside Leamington Spa, in the Midlands,
UK.

Have a look through our site and microsites to see the kind of work and
projects you

would potentially be working on:

www.codemasters.co.uk <http://www.codemasters.co.uk>

More Details

Web Programmers

- At least 1 years industry experience
- PHP
- MySQL
- Ecommerce experience
- System Design and Documentation
- Plus the usual HTML, CSS, XML, DHTML

Junior Designers

- Straight from Uni to 1 years experience.
- Photoshop
- Dreamweaver/HTML
- Flash MX
- Illustrator/ Freehand

Will be designing websites, html emails, banner ads, CD roms.

Senior Designer

- 3 years minimum industry experience
- man management experience
- Photoshop
- Dreamweaver/HTML
- Flash MX
- Illustrator/ Freehand

Will be responsible for team of designers and their output, scheduling and
delegating

work etc, etc.

Please send you CV and link to portfolio if applicable to
davidfelton at codemasters.com <mailto:davidfelton at codemasters.com>

Any questions also let me know.

Thanks

 <http://www.codemasters.com/>