[thelist] Re: making files 'writable'

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:33:30 CDT 2005

right, that is what I am doing. Going under remote, then permissions.
Click inside the appropriate boxes then clicking o.k.

that is when I get the error about  UMASK, I have contacted the
hosting company the site is on to see if it is something they can
change on their end.

am I doing everything right from my end?

--
::Bruce::