[thelist] PHP & COM on Windows

Ken Schaefer ken.schaefer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 03:06:46 CDT 2005

Are you running PHP as a webpage? If so, why do you expect notepad.exe
to be visible to the interactive user? Unless you happen to be running
your webpage in the same security context as your interactive logon
-or- you enable that security context to interact with your desktop
(only do that for privileged processes), then the two processes will
have differing security contexts, and each context has it's own
desktop.

Cheers
Ken