[thelist] Problems traversing XML tree in JavaScript

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Tue Aug 2 07:58:17 CDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 03:45:55PM +0300, VOLKAN ?Z?EL?K wrote:

> this is not a valid XML, each xml ought to have a topmost root node.

Ah, I thought the root node was basically everything between <?xml ?>
and the end of the document, didn't think you had to specifically define
one (can't really see why you'd want to, or give it a name, seeing as
you'd probably always just refer to it as the root node anyway).

Paul

--
Rogue Tory
http://www.roguetory.org.uk