[thelist] IE6 image swap bug?

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Fri Aug 5 16:38:33 CDT 2005

I have a totally stripped (validated) sample page here:

   <http://webtuitive.com/samples/display.html>

:: showing a single image, with a JavaScript toggle to swap it for
a detail image.

I see no problems on any of my test browsers[1], but the client,
W2K/IE6, clicks the link once and -- image gone. never to return :-)

Nothing I've twiddled, which is lots, has made it work less for me,
or more for her, so -- can anyone duplicate the failure, and/or see
a possible explanation/fix?

TIA!

[1] tested, no problems, on
     Linux(SuSE): FF 1, Konqueror 3.2.1, Opera 8
     W2K        : IE6
     XP(/VMWare): IE6
     OS X (.2.8): Safari 1.03
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com