[thelist] ASP.NET Weird If-Then thing with Is Nothing

Mark Rees mrees at itsagoodprice.com
Thu Aug 11 11:18:37 CDT 2005

nothing<>null<>""
------------------------------------
   You are correct.  My guess is that either sdrDocs("Address2") is an empty
string instead of Nothing, or you have two line break tags somewhere else in
your code.

 From: "Casey" aspnet at thecrookstons.com

if not sdrDocs("Address2") is nothing then
lblDocMainAddress.Text = lblDocMainAddress.Text & "
" &
sdrDocs("Address2")& "
"
end if

Okay this should be an easy one. The weird thing is, both of the
's get
included regardless if Address2 is null or not. I thought EVERYTHING
between the "then" and "end if" were conditional... right?

TIA

Casey

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/