[thelist] Click tracking and google pagerank

April april at farstrider.org
Wed Aug 17 16:13:58 CDT 2005

I'd like to see some statistics about what links on my site are clicked
on the most, the least, etc.  I realize I can easily set this up by
sending a location header from a click tracking script.

The problem is, I *do* want the sites I link to to get pagerank credit
from my links.  It doesn't seem like a simple location header would do
that (though I'm having a hard time finding anything saying yay or nay).
  Does anyone know anything about search engine friendly click tracking
scripts?  Searching isn't being very helpful.

Thanks,
April