[thelist] Looking for good monchrome royalty-free vector clipart/stock imagery

Nan nan at heritageconcord.org
Thu Aug 18 15:54:59 CDT 2005

Hi Simon,
Microsoft PhotoDraw is a wonderful resource for what you are looking for, in
their clip art CD, one of the CDs in the 3 DC set. However, I recently found
out Microsoft discontinued this program, which is really a shame because it
has some really great tools that were easy to use if you are used to the
Microsoft environment. Also, the graphics saved for the web are always
really crisp and clean looking. I looked and found it on eBay. Even though
the latest version was Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000 V2, it works on XP, if you
are Windows based. If you are not, NEVER MIND!
Nan